The Constructor Group site contains information regarding Constructor Group products and Constructor Group promotional programs.
All information included in this site is for information purposes only. This site shall not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for information that is available to you from an authorised Constructor Group distributor and dealer. The information in this site is not legally binding and does not constitute an offer to sell.
While Constructor Group makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Constructor Group does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site. This site and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied.
Constructor Group reserves the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, to models, equipment, specifications and availability.
Prices of Constructor Group products
The price information contained in or provided through this Constructor Group site is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell Constructor Group products nor are they binding for authorised Constructor Group distributors and dealers. The purchase of any Constructor Group product shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the individual sales contract.
Use of cookie technology
Constructor Group uses cookie technology to allow Constructor Group to trace the paths followed by you to the Constructor Group site, to help Constructor Group in registering user activity at the Constructor Group site and to evaluate and improve the Constructor Group site, in order to make it more useful to you. Constructor Group does not register information on individual users, through this technology, so no information about you in particular will be kept or used.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our Website. We may collect and use your non-personal information differently than your personal information.
Personal information is information we collect through this Website that we can use to specifically identify or contact you, such as your:
• telephone number
• e-mail address
In some places on this Website you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form.
You also may choose to allow us to personalise your visits to the Website, in which case we will ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our Website more helpful to you. When this information is combined with the non-personal information that we collect through cookies (described below), we will be able to tell that you have visited our Website before and can personalise your access to our Website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to give us current, complete, truthful, and accurate information and to keep the personal information that you provide us up to date. We cannot and shall not be responsible for any problems or liability that may arise if you do not give us accurate, truthful or complete information or you fail to update the information you give us.
Storage and use of personal information?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this Website to provide you with access to this Website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
• to respond to your requests
• to personalise your access to our Website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
• to develop records for our internal business use, including records of your personal information
• to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others
• for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
• to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
• to protect our rights or property
• to protect someone's health, safety or welfare and/or
• to comply with any law or regulation, court order or other legal process
The Sharing of personal information with third parties
In the ordinary course of business, if you grant us permission, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our Website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorise them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition. You have at all times the right to access to, rectification of and objection to the use of the personal data.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting Website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behaviour, which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
• protect our rights or property
• protect someone's health, safety or welfare and/or
• comply with any law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Privacy on other linked web sites
Non-personal information is information we collect through this Website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the following:
• the type of web browser software you use (for example, Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer)
• the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
• the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our Website
• the date and time you access our Website
• which pages you have visited on our Website
• personal information that has been de-identified
If you visit our Website to read or download information, such as information about one of our products or services, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer's web browser: If you only read or download information on our Website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you. We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit.
The cookie may be stored on your computer's hard drive. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Website may not work properly for you if you do so. We will not allow third parties to place cookies on our Website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this Website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate de-identified personal information to:
• create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content
• customise the information or services that are of interest to you
• share it with or sell it to third parties and/or
• provide aggregated "traffic statistics" and "response rates" to third parties
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Update of policy
Constructor Group reserves the right to update this policy at any time as business needs require, and you are hereby invited to visit this page to check the policy each time you visit the site.
How to contact Constructor Group.
Constructor Group AS
Tel: +47 67 80 78 80
Registration no. 991 516 530